Careers with Lagois
Lagois specializes in making the visions of our customers a reality. We can only create these realities with a dedicated team of professionals. From time to time we need to expand that team. If you are interested in joining the Lagois team, please submit your resume along with a cover letter indicating your position of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
December 04, 2015
We are still accepting resumes for the position of Business Development Specialist as follows:
Experienced Business Development Specialist for Design Build Company
Lagois Design-Build-Renovate, Ottawa’s Renovation Specialist has been providing Ottawa and surrounding communities with beautiful, spacious and award winning residential projects for over 30 years. We are passionate about our work and the quality of service we provide. We are always striving to be a leader in our industry with innovative designs and a proven process which provides peace of mind to clients knowing that their project will have individual attention from concept to the finish of construction with a 5 year warranty.
Enthusiastic, upbeat and positive with exceptional communication skills. Able to stay on top of multiple projects, adaptable to changing priorities, intellectually sharp, friendly, service oriented, pro-active –understand how to go the extra mile for our clients without compromising the company. Increase the value of Lagois in the eyes of our clients by providing them with better-than-expected service.
- Deal with prospects, clients and fellow employees in a positive, responsive manner.
- Ensure that effective communication is present in every aspect of the position. This will be completed through above average verbal and written skills using company provided tools including note pads, smartphones and computers and accompanying software/systems.
- Ensure that the client vision/pain is conveyed to the Lagois team.
- Able to explain to clients how to read and understand plans & specifications
- Able to promote and sell green, energy efficient, healthy home building practices.
- Exceed the quality and professional delivery of the product the client expected when they initially signed the contract with Lagois.
- Solid computer skills
- Incredible client service
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Exquisite note taking and organizational skills
- The ability to recognize sales and marketing opportunities with strong closing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and consistently meet deadlines with minimum supervision
- Outstanding interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Consistently learning and bringing forward new ideas
- Valid Driver’s License
If you are interested in joining the Lagois team, please submit your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com.